Transco:      0800 111 999

Transco previously called The National Grid which is the system operator of Great Britain's electricity and gas supply. This includes England, Scotland and Wales. It is the company that manages the network and distribution of electricity and gas that powers all our homes and businesses.



Severn Trent:      0345 750 0500

Severn Trent Services provides water and waste water treatment and operating services to utilities, municipalities and commercial customers.



South Staffs Water:      0800 389 1011

South Staffs Water supplies high quality drinking water to approximately 1.3m people and approximately 35,000 commercial customers over 1,500 square km in the West Midlands, South Staffordshire, South Derbyshire, North Warwickshire and North Worcestershire areas.


logo BCC.png

Birmingham Council Tax:      0121 303 1113

Council tax is typically paid by the person who occupies the property. If you live alone, you're the liable person to pay council tax. For properties occupied by more than one person, there is a hierarchical tree to figure out who needs to pay the council tax. An owner of the property where no one is resident.


logo BCC.png

Birmingham Benefit Service:      0121 464 7000

Birmingham City Council offers support to individuals who are in difficulty. UK's Benefit service can be split into many sections such as child, working tax credit and job seekers allowance. This gives citizens who need the financial help within the Country.   

logo BCC.png

Birmingham Rubbish Collection:      0121 303 1112

Birmingham City Council offers a rubbish collection. In addition, if you feel like your rubbish has not been collected you can give Birmingham Council a ring and they will be able to assist you with your enquiry.

Department for Work & Pensions:      0345 608 8545

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy. As the UK's biggest public service department it administers the State Pension and a range of working age, disability and ill health benefits to around 20 million claimants and customers.


Department for Work & Pensions:      0345 404 0506

Citizens Advice service's work involves providing advice on issues such as debt management and welfare benefits, housing, immigration and asylum, employment, consumer complaints and landlord-tenant disputes


National Debt Line:      0808 808 4000

National Debtline is a free, independent and confidential debt advice service run by the charity Money Advice Trust. 


Drink Line (the national alcohol helpline):      0300 123 1110

The purpose of the Drinkline service is to offer free, confidential, accurate and consistent information and advice to callers who are concerned about their own or someone else`s drinking regardless of the caller`s age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity or spirituality.


Talk to Frank (Drug Related Support):      0300 123 6600

Find out everything you need to know about drugs, their effects and the law. Talk to Frank for facts, support and advice on drugs and alcohol today.


Samaritans:      116 123

Every six seconds, Samaritans answer a call for help. We're here, day or night, for anyone who's struggling to cope, who needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure. Samaritans is not only for the moment of crisis, we're taking action to prevent the crisis.